Saturday, February 25, 2012

Botanical Gardens - Part 2

Went down to Botanical Gardens with Xinyun and Nelson to do a random photo shoot.

Never really had a chance to take the plants featured there before (the last time I did, was at Hort Park), and I realised that there are quite interesting things to capture.



Here are some of the other photos that I have taken:

 Brought along coloured Paper to add the background

 A failed attempt to create vignette......

 Symmetry 01

Symmetry 02 - Baby Pineapple

 Symmetry 03

 Symmetry 04

 This reminds me of Ursula from the Little Mermaid

 Pweety Pwatterns

 That lone flower

 Individuality

 Spiral

 Flow

 A failed attempt at HDR, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Feel free to give me comments. I would love to upgrade my skill as a photographer. So any advice or criticism will help me go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment