Friday, March 25, 2011

Photography Theme - Structures

Felt pretty stressed out at work lately and needed a break from mundane stuffs. So I decided to give myself a break by heading to the Esplanade / Marina Bay area for a photo walk.

Since I have already done a theme on "Darkness", I decided to do something different.

Many people gather at the Helix bridge for photography of all kinds - tourist shots, or people who want to try their skills with their DSLRs. However, one thing is apparent, they are taking the same kind of pictures that everyone is taking.

So I have decided to take a different approach. Mind you, with the amount of people on the bridge, it was pretty hard to get shots that I was looking for. Furthermore, the whole bridge was shaking violently, so it was a little difficult to get a clear shot.

Let the pictures do the talking now. =)

















Feel free to leave your comments on my work. Suggestions are welcomed too!
I will be doing food reviews soon, once I manage to find time out of my work.

1 comment:

  1. Taken very professionally, very impressed. Keep up the good work.- Chuan Li

    ReplyDelete